January.10.2013: NYX Lipliner Pencil

Yesterday I picked up NYX Lipliner Pencil in 809 Mahogany and 834 Prune from my local Ulta and thought I would do a review on them for anyone who's interested. 


I've heard that wearing a lipliner of a similar shade under your lipstick increases the longevity so I went out and bought these matte lipliner pencils. I bought two since they were only $3.49.
Sorry about the picture quality my lips were very dry
Mahogany is on my top lip. Prune on the bottom












The Mahogany is more of a brownish brick red color which is my favorite personally but Prune is also very pretty light/bright plum purple.This pencils wear well especially under lipstick but if you have dry skin on your lips and you don't wear lipstick on top the dry skin is accentuated. 

1 comment: