January.5.2013: Best Lip Exfoliante without a Scrub

I know we don't always have the time to make a sugar and honey exfoliating scrub so I thought I would share with you a very simple trick I use the majority of the time. I noticed that some toothbrushes come with a bumpy rubber area on the backside of the brush head that would be perfect for lip exfoliation so I thought to utilized it. I'm not sure if that's what the bumpy area is suppose to be used for but it works better than any scrub I've made. 
Steps:
1. Apply your favorite lip balm or vaseline generously over your lips 

2. Use the back to rub over you lips in circular motions for a couple minutes

3. When done whip off all the lip balm and apply a fresh coat...Then your done!














*In my opinion I find that this technique works better than any scrub I've tried. 
I've only every seen colgate tooth brushes with this feature but if theres others they would surely work just as well.

COLGATE 360 Sensitive Pro-Relief 

COLGATE Optic-White 

No comments:

Post a Comment