January.3.2013: Caramelized Apples on Ice Cream

Thought I would Share with you guys a very easy and simple dessert you can make if your craving something sweat but tart-y at the same time.
.




First, slice up your apple. Try and make the slices 3mm or thiner. The thinner you slice them the more crispy they will be.




Then,add the slices to the pan and let them simmer on low to low medium.

Add Honey and Cinnamon over the simmering apples. As much or little as you want.
* you can substitute Carmel for the honey

Cook for a couple minutes flipping them over every couple minutes.

Take off the stove when desired texture is reached.
* I prefer my apple slices crispy so I cook them longer and cut them thinner


Place on top of your choice of ice cream


I decided to put my apples on top of a couple
scoops  of Soy Creamy Vanilla Ice Cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment