December.29.2012: New Years Eye Makeup

Left: Eye primed with Urban Decay Primer Potion.
* bought on eBay for $10.85

Right: Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette used half-baked and blackout.

* bought on Urban Decay for $50





Added Prestige Eyeshadow in "Golden Retriever" over the half backed covered eyeshadow to make it a little more of a warmer gold.
*bought at Ulta for $3.99







Added Almay Liquid Eyeliner in "Black Noir" to my top lid
* Target for $6.44

Maybelline Volum'Express Falsies mascara to my lashes

* Target for $5.94



Added Gold Cosmetic Grade Glitter over the gold eyeshadow. patted a little vaseline on my lid and then used my finger to pat on the gold glitter. 
*bought gold glitter on ebay for super cheap

Probably took me about 15 mintues or less to apply. Hope this helps or inspires you with your own makeup look :) and have a great new years!


1 comment: