RevitaBrow Eyebrow Conditioner Review

After seeing picture after picture of the gorgeous Cara Delevingne I decided to try and bulk up my own eyebrows. I knew I wanted to get bolder brows without using powders and pencils so I opted to purchase the RevitaBrow Eyebrow Conditioner. I have been using this product for several months now and have even re-purchased it, so I can honestly say that the stuff works! Not only does it lengthen the brow hairs you already have but it also allows for new hair growth in the area. Because I have a scar going through my left eyebrow I really wanted to see if this stuff would make a difference. Although, it didn't magically make hair grow in my scarred area it improved the surrounding hairs making the scar much less noticeable. 

Rate: 4/5
Retails: $110
Bought: Amazon $61
* My brows after RevitaBrow
The most noticeable difference is in the
 tale end after the arch it is much
more defined 


No comments:

Post a Comment